[sldev] VWR-10311 Enabling lip sync by default

Frans mrfrans at gmail.com
Mon May 4 19:24:45 PDT 2009

To keep it short.
I agree with having lip sync on by default and having a check box for it in
the voice preferences tab. However good or bad lib sync may look, imho new
users expect the lips to move when using voice. That's what they take with
them from RL.
I think Melinda Green has a great idea to collect usage data on the user
interface, it would give a lot of information on how it is being used. I
would expand it a bit and save all interactions (with the UI) sequential.
That way we can also learn which actions are taken after each other, if it
turn out button A and Z are always pressed after one another we could create
button AZ and simplify. We might want to start a new chain to discuss this.

--
Jeroen Frans
Executive Director