[sldev] A thought on how to lower resources used by sensors

Tammy Nowotny tammynowotny at mac.com
Mon May 18 18:22:07 PDT 2009

On Monday, May 18, 2009, at 04:39PM, "Thomas Grimshaw" <tom at streamsense.net> wrote:
>The probes can only uperate at up to 4,096m and can scan 96m higher than
>that..
>
>But the point is still absolutely valid. It's already perfectly easy and
>possible to scan an entire sim, and everyone I know has a radar which
>does this.

I have one of those radars and it is not very accurate.  It always misses avis whom I know are in fact on the sim.  It wd be better if the sim just told the client directly who the avis are on the sim.  (There are privacy issues, but hey!  that's what alts and private estates are for!)

--Tammy Nowotny