[sldev] Understanding the viewer event queue code

Tess Chu tess at lindenlab.com
Wed May 20 12:24:03 PDT 2009

The viewer requests for capabilities via the seed capability.
"EventQueueGet" is the capability for polling for events queues for
the client from the region.  The viewer then periodically invokes that
capability essentially polling the server for messages.  See
llviewerregion.cpp, lleventpoll.cpp.  There are then routing code that
maps  the events received to the registered http handlers that you see.

- Tess

Sent from my iPhone