[sldev] Anyone here with OpenCV experience?

Dahlia Trimble dahliatrimble at gmail.com
Thu May 21 20:08:24 PDT 2009

Freetrack looks interesting and it would seem that using LEDs might help
with some of the potential environmental problems. Looks like it's GPLv2 so
it may be usable with an open source viewer, but could it be licensed under
the LL contributor agreement as well?
Perhaps with all of these options available it may be worthwhile to consider
some kind of universal interface and let the user connect up whatever
hardware they choose.