[sldev] Testing sprint this week: Thursday, 2pm (normal OSS meeting time)

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Tue May 26 13:56:16 PDT 2009

Hi folks,

As we discussed at last week's meeting, we'd like to have a QA sprint
where we gather a lot of people to get broad coverage on the viewer in a
short amount of time.

Here's the tracking issue:
http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-13640

I did a little work last week on a rough test plan here:
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Snowglobe_Test_Plans/Test_Pass_1

...which narrows the scope a little bit for testing to something we
might be able to pull off in an hour.  I've made this agenda for our
meeting on Thursday:
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Open_Source_Meeting/Agenda

If this one is successful enough that we want to make it a regular
event, we can plan for a secondary time to have it that doesn't clash
with our existing meeting.

Rob