[sldev] lltexturefetch.cpp patch for http-textureand/orsnowglobe

Andromeda Quonset andromedaquonset at gmail.com
Thu May 28 03:03:12 PDT 2009

I was using the Windows compile of it earlier, and it seemed to be
OK, but after a brief period I was "summoned" to do some security
work, and found I was unable to ban some griefers.  That led to a
discovery that there were issues with the parcel I was on reporting
it belonged to one group, when it actually belonged to another
group.  Re-logging to the viewer I normally used had the parcel
reporting the correct group, and I was able to do some of the banning
I needed.  There could be other issues in this viewer, so I am going
to have to suspend testing of it since I am called upon to do banning
more often than I wish.

Andromeda