[sldev] Yeah for Second Life 1.23.2 (2324)

Moriz Gupte moriz.gupte at gmail.com
Thu May 28 17:03:04 PDT 2009

Hello,
Just got a chance to test really quickly...spent less than 15 mins sharing
info that may be useful. ATI Mobility Radeon X1600 (on Centrino Duo, 3 Gig
RAM) Textures load perceptibly faster yes but there were  instances where I
would see large black squares on the map periodically as I zoom in and out.
Changing terrain detail from low to high..also caused textures not to render
properly...distorted.

--
Rameshsharma Ramloll PhD Research Assistant Professor Idaho State
University, PocatelloTel: 208-282-5333