[sldev] Gesture client code Re: Anyone here with OpenCV experience?

Melinda Green melinda at superliminal.com
Fri May 29 16:59:00 PDT 2009

I don't agree that the amount of time required to implement this is
terribly important since the amount of time required to maintain any
feature over it's lifetime is roughly an order of magnitude greater. We
might have spent quite a bit of calendar time so far but I don't think
that anybody has made a big personal time investment yet. If that's not
true, I hope that they'll tell us because you did ask for volunteers to
write viewer-side patches for this. Otherwise I feel pretty good that
this discussion has taken place.

-Melinda