[sldev] VS Express 2005 & 2003 ? (Henri Beauchamp)

Maya Remblai snowfox102 at dragonkeepcreations.com
Sun May 31 17:07:48 PDT 2009

Robin Cornelius wrote:
> I'll try to throw an updated version of the instructions together and
> see if i can host some prebuilt boosts for 2008 to save some effort here.
>
> Robin

Please do, I haven't found a way to get the code to compile in 2008.

On the subject of 2005, the files are still on Microsoft's website. So
if you can find the installer you can still download it from Microsoft.
Honestly I don't get why so many companies take their freeware off their
websites. -_-

Anyway I got 2005 that way, and compiled the viewer just fine.

Maya