[sldev] Notes from a Mac Build

Lillian Yiyuan lillie.yiyuan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 05:34:44 PST 2009

As I understand what is going on, it is definitely a vulnerability to
have a pointer to a fixed string being handed out as if it is a
variable. You can get rid of it by the flag for no write strings,
which is one of the options. But I don't know enough about the problem
to say which of the choices it should be, and you don't seem to
either.