[sldev] Media Rendering Plugin Framework Interaction

mitch at mckenzie.ws mitch at mckenzie.ws
Wed Nov 11 06:03:28 PST 2009

I have been doing multi streams per parcel for years, and have a full
blown media browser on a prim since Touchst... Then LL killed off
several of my products through inept and intolerable thinking and I gave
up my work since LL can destroy my business on a whim... So here you
guys are working hard recreating what already existed..lol...