[sldev] Snowglobe 1.2 RC coming soon

Tayra Dagostino tayra.dagostino at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 12:26:16 PST 2009

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 12:04:19 -0800
"Philippe (Merov) Bossut" <merov at lindenlab.com> wrote:

> Hi Tayra,
>
> On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 11:08 AM, Tayra Dagostino
> <tayra.dagostino at gmail.com
> > wrote:
>

> > cannot find oin jira.... but cannot find a bug, it "disappear" since
> > 1.0.x but i see it now again (sometimes): alpha dresses are rendered
> > with skin tone (only if pant, for example, are full lenght, reducing
> > pants lenght solve the problem)
> >
> > somebody can help me to find the already opened jira?
> >

> I think it is http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-12877

vwr-12877 still alive in snowglobe, but no, i mean this one (found
following metaissue from your link, thanks ;) )

http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-7483
and
http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-14456
(marked as duplicate themselve and as resolved)

to clarify:
http://jira.secondlife.com/secure/attachment/26134/tr_001.png
http://jira.secondlife.com/secure/attachment/23291/SL_texturesissue5.jpg

nvidia on linux, anyone else?