[sldev] Scroll back buffer causes rendering pauses.

Tigro Spottystripes tigrospottystripes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 10:33:32 PST 2009

Mike Monkowski escreveu:
> Stickman wrote:
>
>> We can edit our own .xml files, so no recompile is required to test
>> this. Will the xml files be replaced on every new version, or are they
>> persistent?
>>

> They will be replaced on every new version, however there is some
> mechanism for user overrides using the paths.xml file, but I've never
> tried it.
>
> Mike
> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/SLDev

At least in WinXP, I can set a file to read-only and during inastalation
a dialog will pop up offering 3 buttons: "Abort", "Retry", and "Ignore",
clicking on Ignore will skip overwriting the read-only file (Retry will
just show the dialog again unless I make the file not read-only anymore,
and Abort will interrupt the instalation)