[sldev] New Snowglobe Test Build with media plug ins!

Tammy Nowotny TammyNowotny at mac.com
Mon Oct 5 07:25:09 PDT 2009

The latest MacOS version of Snowglobe 1.2, i.e., 1.2.0.2837 (dated
October 2nd) has no streaming audio. You get an error message while
starting up the program and the streaming audio widgets is greyed out—
although the prefs card shows the audio checkbox normally. (And oh
yeah!, you also can't hear the audio streams.) The video widget is not
greyed out.

--Tammy Nowotny