[sldev] [sldev-commits] Successful Build for trunk (2879)

Philippe (Merov) Bossut merov at lindenlab.com
Wed Oct 14 17:13:07 PDT 2009

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 3:49 PM, Buckaroo Mu <sldev at bitparts.org> wrote:

> This seems like a simple fix - why hasn't it been committed yet?

Please log a SNOW bug when you detect an error like that (cause it is an
error indeed). Emails tend to fall through the cracks but we do triage bugs
collectively on a regular basis.

> it a work-around rather than a fix?

No, it is indeed the fix. The internal pluginapi branch has a bunch of
additional similar fixes that I merged in a patch. See SNOW-300. I'm pretty
sure it's correct but review by a committer is a good habit to maintain.

Cheers,
- Merov