[sldev] lsl editor overhaul.

Brandon Husbands xotmid at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 15:24:22 PDT 2009

Well what i was thinking is this flow..

user creates object and click the new script button.
Check for configured external editor.. Bypass the viewer editor and send
text of script to the registered handler to launch the external editor.
User edits the editor.  The editor would need a plugin that has a send to sl
pipe. so there would be no confusion with the saving vs send to sl.

The code in text format comes back to the client it does its compileing and
reports back on the success or fail event.

Thats what i thought of in a nut shell.