[sldev] Client detection and official viewer signatures.

Stickman stickman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 15:27:23 PDT 2009

All my discussions with Emerald people have been friendly and helpful.
One of their developers put in a feature just for me, and went and
looked at and communicated with me about one of the bugs I reported.
(And ultimately fixed it, too)

But I haven't brought up the compatibility breaking stuff with them,
no. I figure they know what they're doing and have their reasons, and
I wouldn't be able to sway their decisions. The most I would expect to
get out of it is their reasons for doing it. Of course, I haven't
actually tried so it's all speculation.

-Stickman