[sldev] Snowglobe 1.1.3

Zha Ewry zha.ewry at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 17:32:35 PDT 2009

I can  report that this one runs cleanly on Windows 7 Enterprise 64
bit, on ATI HD3650 hardware. Gave it a quick spin around several busy
sims and it seems fine.
Also fine on Windows XP SP3, 32 Bit, with Nvidia 570M hardware.

~ Zha

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 10:26 PM, Rob Lanphier <robla at lindenlab.com> wrote