[sldev] [POLICY] Preaching to the choir (was: 3rd party viewerpolicy post on blogs.secondlife.com)

malachi malachi at tamzap.com
Thu Oct 22 17:19:36 PDT 2009

excuse me if i sound prude. but rob have you even take the time to read that blog?

its filled with misguided uninformed rants and bickering from people who have no idea what we go through to develop the software they all use.

and as far as i can tell on that blog the only linden responses have been yes lets burn all 3rd party devs to the stake. and if that blogs response from the community is how you plan to fix these "socalled problems" then tell me this.... what is the plan? throw us all in to a lake and certify only the ones that drown? cause anyone that floats is surely a witch?