[sldev] Tip of the iceberg...

Tigro Spottystripes tigrospottystripes at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 11:26:57 PDT 2009

I have a Symbian based mobile phone, and I went to quite an extent to be
able to install whatever I want in it instead of just what they approve,
the client shouldn't be locked to only accept what is in LL's approved
plugin repository, if I want to install somthing a friend made just for
the two of us, or somthing that is made by someone that LL doesn't
trust, or someone that doesn't trust LL, I should be allowed to without
hassle.