[sldev] SNOW-222 : pluginapi in Snowglobe patch ready!

Opensource Obscure open at autistici.org
Wed Sep 16 18:45:18 PDT 2009

On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 14:04:46 -0700, "Philippe (Merov) Bossut"
<merov at lindenlab.com> wrote:

> - Build and test on Linux: any taker? I'd really appreciate the help
> here...

I'm on Linux Ubuntu 9.04.
I copied all the missing files you added to the PJIRA page,
then I tried to apply the patch but I failed, here are the command
I used and the error I got:

.../plugin-api$ patch -p0 < SNOW-222-CompleteMerge.patch

(Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
patching file doc/asset_urls.txt
Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file doc/asset_urls.txt.rej
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
patching file etc/message.xml
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [n]
Apply anyway? [n] y

Probably I'm just doing it wrong.. :)

I got the sources like this:
svn co https://svn.secondlife.com/svn/linden/branches/2009/plugin-api
..then
ln -s plugin-api/ linden
and I copied both artwork and libraries from
http://svn.secondlife.com/trac/linden/browser/branches/2009/plugin-api/doc/asset_urls.txt

bye,
opensource obscure
--