[sldev] Please fix VWR-15307 & VWR-15313 in Snowglobe

Trilo Byte trilobyte550m at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 15:29:12 PDT 2009

Sorry if this isn't the right place/way to make the request, it's my
first post to SLDev...

Would it be possible to address/fix two Mac-specific issues in
Snowglobe?  Both are related to Snow Leopard (v10.6 of the OS), and
are affecting growing numbers of users as people upgrade to the new OS
(which is otherwise a big improvement for most users).

VWR-15307 - top of screen looks lightened up (especially annoying when
taking snapshots)
VWR-15303 - anti-aliasing doesn't work under 10.6.

I've spoken with dozens of other SL Mac Users (in the Macintosh User's
Group), both problems appear to happen to users regardless of video
card mfr/model (happens on ATI & NVidia of all shape and size).  It
affects LL Viewer 1.23.4 as well as Snowglobe up through 1.2.0 build
2766.

Thanks