[sldev] SNOW-222 : pluginapi in Snowglobe patch ready!

Philippe (Merov) Bossut merov at lindenlab.com
Fri Sep 18 13:27:20 PDT 2009

Hi all,

OK, I cleaned up that horrendous mess of mine and created a new clean patch
(or so I hope...). It's a really big patch (1.6 MB uncompressed!) so there
are quite a bit of place for me to screw up... which is why I'm not
committing but rather ask for your eyes and help to get it clean before
landing...

It's attached to SNOW-222. Please give it a try and let me know if it's
still coughing up chunks.

Cheers,
- Merov