[sldev] [VIEWER] crash on teleport or parcel crossing

Anna Gulaev annagulaev at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 08:05:21 PDT 2009

I still have no clue what code is running when this happens as the call
stack is not helpful, and in fact I think the stats stuff that appeared in
the middle of it was a mean distraction :-)

At one point I found the parcel owner's name in the _Val structure for the
parcel I was crossing into, so I think this has something to do with parcel
data. I'll try to find those field names in some parcel data structure used
as an iterator...when I wake up.

Thanks,
Anna