[sldev] List rename?

Andromeda Quonset andromedaquonset at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 07:43:37 PST 2010

When I see 'OSDev' , I think "Operating Systems", then I think "Open
Space Grid".  While I understand the reasons for wanting to rename
the list, the re-naming should either be to something appropriate, or
postponed until an appropriate name has been formulated, so it
doesn't have to go through 10 name changes until the appropriate name
is arrived at.

- Andro