[sldev] Maybe I'm making progress

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 07:30:18 PST 2010

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 2:12 PM, Laurence Brickner <brickrte at hughes.net> wrote:
> Hi all,

> “ERROR: LLControlGroup::getColor: Invalid getColor control ColorDropShadow”
> Any ideas?  Should I abandon the last release and start working from Trunk?
> Should I join the Foreign Legion?

I'm assuming you are using VS express , if so have you remembered to
set the working directory in the snowglobe project. Right click
secondlife-bin in solution explorer and select properties, goto
configuration properties->debugging, click in the space to the right
of "working directory" and press the drop down button, you then have a
folder explorer to select from. go back up a few levels then select
the newview folder

the default location for the working location is the build folder so that is :-

indra/build-vc80/newview/

and all your data files are in

indra/newview/

so you need that as your working directory

Robin