[sldev] build 3080

Philippe (Merov) Bossut merov at lindenlab.com
Fri Jan 8 10:39:19 PST 2010

Hi,

Thanks Robin for creating the JIRA, I'll comment there.

Yes, apparently, one of the lib changes I introduced broken things on Linux.
I'm surprised though as Thickbrick did a build before I committed. Hmm...
Anyway, I'll confirm the breakage with a local Linux build and backpedal on
the likely freetype library update culprit.

Cheers,
- Merov

PS: I can't seem to get in on IRC #opensl right now...