[sldev] Snowglobe update : build 3085

Aleric Inglewood aleric.inglewood at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 11:25:59 PST 2010

The intended behavior is:

In a debug build, always show the grid selector.
In a release build, only show it if UseDebugLogin is set to TRUE
(default is FALSE)
OR if you have at least two different grids (servers / loginuir's) in
your saved_logins.xml
file.

However, the latter was changed by
http://svn.secondlife.com/trac/linden/changeset/3084
Not sure what the intended behavior is now. UseDebugLogin was even removed.