[sldev] build 3109

Marine Kelley marinekelley at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 08:15:47 PST 2010

Sorry for the "me too" kind of mail, but well... +1 !

The user always likes it better to have buttons at a predictable
place. Muscle memory and all that. The name of a person in IM or in
chat is just a floating Profile button, which may be here, or there,
or farther away, or even nowhere at all.

Marine