[sldev] build 3109

Billy Rose billyrose at netins.net
Thu Jan 21 13:26:37 PST 2010

I tend to adhere to the KISS philosophy myself. I'm pulling my hair
out just trying to get everything to compile 64 bit natively on Ubuntu
so that I can run it on that OS's native ABI. I can't see why a simple
button has led to such an argument when other factors have inherent
difficulties that cause dramatically higher levels of frustration.

Sent from my iPhone