[sldev] build 3109

Ricky kf6kjg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 14:41:31 PST 2010

Personally, I like having the teleport button. I use it very often.
But I can see why there should also be a profile button.

Just refactor so that the patch creates a new teleport button just
below the profile button. I know this adds another UI element, but I
find that TP button very useful.

Ricky
Cron Stardust