[sldev] Wiki "Viewer Roadmap" update?

Kent Quirk (Q Linden) q at lindenlab.com
Thu Jan 21 15:45:29 PST 2010

On Jan 21, 2010, at 9:30 AM, Dale Mahalko wrote:

> (I don't know if there is some other way I should be asking this question.)
>
> Could someone from LL update the viewer roadmap page on the Wiki? The
> "future" roadmap is now the past roadmap.
>
> The last official LL edit was by Steve Linden on 24 April 2009.
>

> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Viewer_Roadmap

As Howard just announced today:

https://blogs.secondlife.com/community/technology/blog/2010/01/21/coming-soon-viewer-2-public-beta

we're close to release of Viewer 2.

I will commit to updating this roadmap once Viewer 2 is released. We're being asked to keep relatively tight-lipped until then. I still won't be able to talk about everything, but we should be able to say a lot more.