[sldev] End game for Snowglobe 1.3

Tayra Dagostino tayra.dagostino at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 16:47:56 PST 2010

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 20:03:25 -0800
"Philippe (Merov) Bossut" <merov at lindenlab.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been testing and triaging and building like crazy trying to
> squeeze everything out before branching. I haven't branched tonight
> though so to give a last chance to a couple of patches that are
> dangling (see below) but tomorrow is the day. I think we have weeded
> out the list of outstanding bugs enough that we can actually work on
> a branch for the remaining one. Here's a summary of where we stand
> with the last 8 bugs:
[CUT]
> Almost there...

there is something strange with SLPlugin, after some hours and a lot of
profile or search open/close there are from 4 to 6 child in memory, all
Opensource Obscure was a nice "killall SLPlugin", a warning appear
inside viewer but all work after (for other couple hours), i think
there is something hidden may cause problem, in this list we talk about
but nobody can diagnose correctly this behaviour.....

none of Linden seen this bad effect?