[sldev] Mouse on 3D object

Nexii Malthus nexiim at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 29 00:37:12 PST 2010

I'd love to attempt at it, but the main barrier to me is the way the
whole tools system works is, very, confusing. Regarding the way a tool
is selected, removed and what the whole 'transience' stuff is really
about. If only that were to be more easily understood the task from
then on would be a lot easier than you think.

- Nexii