[opensource-dev] Can you legally agree to incomprehensible conditions

Maya Remblai snowfox102 at dragonkeepcreations.com
Thu Apr 1 20:57:13 PDT 2010

That all is true of pure OpenSim, but not necessarily true of
OpenSim-compatible grids. ReactionGrid and InWorldz are
OpenSim-compatible, meaning they use the same viewers and started with
OpenSim code, but they've fixed many of the problems and are working to
fix the others. Personally I favor InWorldz, and am now developing my
avatars there before SL.

Maya