[opensource-dev] So you don't like the new TOS and wanna move to the OS grid?

Gareth Nelson gareth at garethnelson.com
Sun Apr 4 14:46:01 PDT 2010

Probably, but there may again be the whole paranoia over "tainting",
and some of the instability may be normal developmental issues - stuff
that crops up in ongoing development of new features. Note that in my
experience, even a description (without an actual patch or any actual
code) of how to fix bugs is not accepted - though I have a "colourful"
history with opensim.

I'm not up to date on how opensim does QA/testing these days (due
probably in part to the above mentioned "colourful history"), but i'd
imagine that in any project a decent set of tests will catch most
issues, if not all.