[opensource-dev] Soft body physics

Glen Canaday gcanaday at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 12:48:52 PDT 2010

I came to the same conclusion, with the exception that a lookahead for a
collision would be helpful in the client. If they use the same physics
engine and the client does no more than implement a collision check, I
think it could be a good thing. I'm looking at several free physics
engines atm and thought I would clear my thinking up some. Collisions
with soft bodies deform the collision mesh itself so yeah it gets a
little tricky when you split them.

--GC