[opensource-dev] VNC plugin (was: Another crazy idea... what list for this one?)

Boroondas Gupte sllists at boroon.dasgupta.ch
Thu Apr 8 04:16:35 PDT 2010

On 04/08/2010 07:08 AM, Glen Canaday wrote:
> What would the appropriate list for this be? I'm pretty sure it's not
> this one,

MediaAPI <https://lists.secondlife.com/cgi-bin/mailman/roster/mediaapi>,
probably. Though, before looking just a moment ago, I wasn't even aware
that list existed.

/me goes read the (still small) archive.
> Anyone know of a flash desktop exporter? For two-way web interaction
> with your own desktop? Killer app for shared media... using your own
> computer! ;)

Why Flash? It looks like Aimee's plugin
<http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=AimeeTrescothick#g/u> does just
what you want. Now, if she'd find some time to publish it ... :-)

cheers
Boroondas