[opensource-dev] Brown-bag meeting to continue dialog on TVPV

Boy Lane boy.lane at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 00:47:22 PDT 2010

Joe,

You probably did not read the terms I have to agree upon login yourself. Otherwise you'd have found a better answer to the concern raised.

It is not about time or any dates of policies to become effective. It is about acceptance of unacceptable terms.

I can not accept the new ToS without accepting TPV, and the latter was the one you said you would like to discuss? You don't create facts in the first place to eventually negotiate them later. TPV is unacceptaple and if you are really interested in an open and unhindered discussion you should find a discussion medium that allows for this. The beta grid would be such an option.

Boy