[opensource-dev] Brown-bag meeting to continue dialog on TVPV next Tuesday (4/13)

Robert Martin robertltux at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 04:28:14 PDT 2010

> On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 08:37:00 +0200, Henri Beauchamp <sldev at free.fr> wrote:
>
>> Voice is a no-no for me. Being French, I can't speak and understand
>> spoken English (and worst, American English...) well and fast enough
>> to hold a conversation in voice.

also unless im not mistaken holding it in Voice also guarantees that
there will not be a transcript of what was said. Unless there is now a
rock solid low lag real time way of transcribing the voice parts since
we are going to be discussing legal matters it needs to be recordable.
--
Robert L Martin