[opensource-dev] Brown-bag meeting to continue dialog on TVPV

Boy Lane boy.lane at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 05:51:50 PDT 2010

Certainly, that relates to ToS which has a commencement date
in itself of 30 April.

Unfortunately the linked TPV I have to agree upon login does
not have a commencement date. Not that it matters if I accept it
for its content or not, which I don't. Logging in and clickwrapping
ToS automatically means acceptance of TPV the time I click OK.

And I'm not going to do this. Especially not to create facts that
are to be discussed with Joe later. If he is willing to do so.

If Linden wants to open the door again for Opensource developers
they should provide a medium to discuss this 3rd party viewer
policy without forcing these developers beforehand to accept
that exact policy in question.