[opensource-dev] Brown-bag meeting to continue dialog on TVPV

Lance Corrimal Lance.Corrimal at eregion.de
Fri Apr 9 15:14:33 PDT 2010

Fact is that the TPV policy, point 7, is open to interpretation.
as long as the wording is not unambiguous, people will continue to
interpret it in different ways.
and as long as it is not rewritten, anything along the lines of "but
we mean it like this" being said by anyone is not going to matter at
all.

bye,
LC