[opensource-dev] opensource-dev Digest, Vol 3, Issue 46

Daniel danielravennest at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 12:58:06 PDT 2010

In effect I have that now by having 5 different viewers installed (1.23,
Snowglobe, Emerald, Kirsten S19, and S20)
The mode switch is log out and log in with a different viewer.  It would
be nice if one viewer satisfied everyone, and
had all the features and UI options that everyone wanted, but that is
probably not possible, not to mention new features
that are still experimental.  Hence the multiple viewer versions we have
now.