[opensource-dev] Mutli-layer images (RFC)

Ricky kf6kjg at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 23:00:45 PDT 2010

I'm not sure one way or the other on the idea, but a solution to
problem 3 is relatively easy: Just bake the layers together before
sending down to the client.  That way the rendering system wouldn't
have to change and all clients would see it as-is.  Only the owner
would need know about the layers, and then only when editing.

Ricky
Cron Stardust