[opensource-dev] Viewers in the directory are being impersonated already

Erik Anderson erikba at odysseus.anderson.name
Mon Apr 12 16:03:22 PDT 2010

Yah, but it might start looking a bit suspicious if it looks like you're
using computers as one-time pads, always using a different system for each
connection for a certain account?  Might not be as easily detectable for the
short-term accounts that get banned within minutes, but anything with
history would stick out fairly obviously.