[opensource-dev] impending lawsuit?

Jonathan Irvin djfoxyslpr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 03:08:20 PDT 2010

Lance, hey just FYI man...This is something you want to contact Linden Labs
directly about, not post it to this mailing list.

That being said, let me share with you a piece of wisdom from being in SL
for 5 years.  When you've seen it once, you've seen it a million times.
 People just like to target LL for random reasons, mostly because they got
their feelings hurt and want to "take their toys and stomp home to mommy and
daddy". Don't worry about that notecard.  It's probably just random spam
trying to raise awareness for another pointless cause in Second Life and
also to cloud your group allocation.  If they really wanted to, they'd just
add you to a Hippo Group.  :)  People love making "I'm pissed at Linden Labs
so I'm going to make a group in Second Life and use Second Life to flame
about it" groups.

Also, rest assured, this won't leave Second Life.  It's not like your
virtual presence can be given a subpoena .

Jonathan Irvin