[opensource-dev] Fwd: Requesting Linden Response: Please move TPVPTopics to a different mailing list

Tigro Spottystripes tigrospottystripes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 13:39:23 PDT 2010

(just bouncing back to the list)

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [opensource-dev] Requesting Linden Response: Please move
TPVPTopics to a different mailing list
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 16:06:19 -0400
From: Michael Daniel <m.a.daniel at iup.edu>
To: Tigro Spottystripes <TigroSpottystripes at Gmail.com>

IANAL, but that seems correct to me.  The TPV policy does not regulate
what people can and can not make on the internet.  It is not a gag order
preventing you from writing whatever code you like.  From what I can
tell, the policy just says that it is against TOS to run viewers that do
X Y and Z.  If you publish a viewer that is designed to connect to OS
and it just happens to also connect to SL, that is not your problem.
That is LL's problem.

~Bubblesort