[opensource-dev] Requesting Linden Response: Please move TPVP Topics to a different mailing list

Erik Anderson erikba at odysseus.anderson.name
Sat Apr 17 00:02:57 PDT 2010

Hey, if you're looking for a review of message queueing agents, I ran across
an SL review of MQs a while back when trying to choose one for our company's
back end COMET server.  It had value in my research and may have for someone
trying to come up with chat alternatives...

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Message_Queue_Evaluation_Notes