[opensource-dev] texture problem on avatars

Jacek Antonelli jacek.antonelli at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 16:41:39 PDT 2010

We have been seeing exactly the same thing with Imprudence 1.3
recently (which is based on SL 1.23 with some Snowglobe mixed in),
also when connected to OpenSim. I'm not sure why it only seems to
occur on OpenSim, but I can confirm that it's related to the change in
texture channels, as Nyx said. We'll be working on this issue soon; if
we find a fix, we'll be sure to share it.

- Jacek