[opensource-dev] Steps For Uploading a Modification

WolfPup Lowenhar wolfpup67 at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 23 06:37:13 PDT 2010

First:

ty to robin and nicky for letting me know the process for seeing about
getting a modification added the SVN files.

Second :

Here is the JIRA for the modification please vote/comment on it:

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-622

This is a feature I personally have been wanting as I host events in-world.